Friday, August 29, 2008

Mel's Punch Challenge

This is my first Blog Challenge, Punches where the flavour of this challenge. I haven't used punches much in the four years I have scrapped, so I thought this would be good for me to try. I think I have gone a little over board on the punches & maybe on the pink there is something about this card I don't like but can't work it out. I have been flat out this week so maybe not enough thought went into this card.



Products Used
CS: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Paper: Berry Bliss
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamps: In the Spotlight, Circle of Friendship
Punches: Circle 1 3/8” , Circle 1 ¼”, Scallop, Circle, Spiral

3 comments:

Mandalika said...

Yay!!! You have a blog at last.
This card looks awesome - Very cool.

Karen Robinson said...

Well done Vic, looks cool! Kaz x

Anonymous said...

Vicki, I was so happy you joined my swap! I love having new participants! I think the card looks great, you are very talented! Hope you join in my next challenge! Its on my blog now!