Saturday, December 20, 2008

For the Twin's

Christening cards for the twins, Girl and Boy which makes it more fun i get to see how it looks in pink and blue. I started out strong on these two cards and some how lost the plot a bit at the end they then became very ordinary i am not sure what it is that i don't like about them just something but i don't have time to fix or start again as i have visitors coming tonight so they will have to do. I am posting these ordinary cards on my blog because this will be my last post until January I am having some time of my blog.
Have a Merry Christmas all & a fun New Years night remember drive safe & don't drive at all if drinking.
Cheers Vicki


Used: CS: Going Gray, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Basic Black. Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs. Ink: Versa Mark, Silver, Going Gray. Other: Flowers & Brads ( pretties kit), Bashful Blue & Regal Rose Ribbon, Silver emboss powder.

Check back here in the new year for new and exciting designs:)

No comments: