Monday, July 6, 2009

Look what came today

Look what came today my very own Shaggy Quilt I am so very very spoilt. My very talented mother in-law made this for me.
I know not everyone has or gets as many quilts as my kids, hubby & I do & for that we are very grateful & we love them all so much (or should I say I love them so much:)
I wanted to post my new Shaggy Quilt to show off how spoilt I am & how talented Beryl (Mother In-law) is I have been telling her for ages that she should sell her Quilts. They are all designed and made by her & I ask you if you are reading this & you like this Quilt can you please leave a comment for me to pass on to her, I am sure she would love to hear from you. If you want your own Shaggy Quilt I am sure I could hook you up email me, but no two are the same:) If you would like to see more of what Beryl can do email I can post picture of my other items that have been made with love for us.
Thank you Beryl I love it:)

6 comments:

Kylie said...

Wow Vicki. You and your family are very spoilt. This quilt is absolutely gorgeous, especially how it is pink & green. (my favourite colour combo) Beryl should definately sell these. There are plenty of craft groups around so maybe she should do some investigating. Maybe her spoilt daughter in-law could start her up with her own blog;)??

Anonymous said...

yes u are spoilt and i am still waiting for you to get bored with some of the older ones and pass them onto your favourite sister...

Anonymous said...

it is a beautiful quilt Vicki.
Lisa x

Lynn and Kelly said...

Hi Vicki,
My name is Kelly and I live in Baltimore, Maryland USA. My partner Lynn, was an avid scrapbooker before she became ill with psoriatic arthritis and had a back fusion/surgery last year. We are both nurses and very creative usually. Lynn was published by Memory Makers Magazine after scrapbooking Hurricane Isabel that came through our hometown a few years ago. She is now an amateur photographer as well. I absolutely love the quilt...reminds me of one my favorite aunt hand made for me when I graduated from high school in 1984. I was wondering if you would want to follow eachothers blogs...we are on "theinsanepainchain.blogspot.com" and Lynn also has a photography website called www.shootforthemoonphotography.com. I just wanted to say that I thought that you have a good talent and keep it up. My mom used to be a SU! distributor before she passed away...we used to scrap all of the time. Good wishes to you...Kelly

Lynn and Kelly said...

Vicki,
I meant to tell you...I'm not sure who the pictures are of the children in your scrapbook pages...but they are georgeous children. They are beautiful...they could all be models. Lucky you!!

Robyn said...

What a talented family!! It's a gorgeous quilt and yes you should sell them!