Friday, December 18, 2009

The last Birthday card for the Year I hope

Yes this is the last Birthday Card I have to make for the year (I hope:)
This is for my Daughters friend and I hope she likes it as much as I do I didn't want to give this one away & I never feel that way about a card I have made...
Michaela asked if I could use purple for this card & I don't normally use purple I find it hard to work with but I am very happy with how it has worked out.

Used Paper Kaiser craft
Card SU! Perfect Plum, Pale Plum
Stamp Swiss Pixies
Other Ribbon & Perls Stampin' Up!
I cant remember where the Black Flowers came from sorry and the Butterfly's a $2 dollar shop

3 comments:

Kylie said...

oooo, I love this one. Your colouring is perfect Vic and the rolled up little corner with a brad looks fantastic. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!!
(yeah, sure it's your last birthday card! lol)

Kylie xo

Jackie Thomas said...

Love it Vic. I can see why you wanted to keep it. xo Jackie

Jackie Thomas said...

forgot to mention the little butterfly up in the corner. See, I told you that you'd use them. lol. xo Jackie