Friday, January 8, 2010

First card for the year

Hi I am back for another year of blogging fun & this is my first card for the year..
This is a Birthday Card for my niece Katelin it is her birthday in about a week.
Happy Birthday KT..
I had fun making this card using some old scrapbooking products that I found when I was cleaning up my scrap area, it was good to use some of my other products on a card. As I tend to keep my cards & scrap pagers very different.
I have also used the SU! Chunky Sprinkles I have been looking for a reason to use these sprinkles for some time now but never found the right project. Here I have used them as a border and think I will be doing this again it is very cute way the add bling to a card..

I hope you all had a great Holiday and I would like to thank you for visiting my blog over the past year and enjoy coming back this year, I hope to be able to add more projects on a regular basis over the year as it looks like I wont be studying this year:(

Used: SU! Card Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Raspberry Tart, Chunky Sprinkles light pink
Stamp Swiss Pixies

Vicki

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Yay!! Welcome back to blog land Vic. Great 1st card of 2010 and it's another birthday. Love these images and your glitter looks fantastic! Great idea. She will love her initials on her card.
No study? More time for us then!! lol.

Kylie xo

Anonymous said...

Love the card, very cute! It almost feels like cheating cause i can get a sneek peak before it turns up in the mail, lol. Sorry but i had to! Deanna

Merry said...

Welcome back. What a terrific card..just love the papers, colours and the image....everything in other words. :-)

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet and love the colour combo!!!
xx