Monday, June 21, 2010

Kayla's Bookmark

A bookmark for Kayla, after looking at all the girls bookmarks & cards over at Tickled Pink Stamp Challenge (Sketch & Bookmark Challenge #2) it inspired me to make one. My daughter liked Betty Simply Betty Stamps. After colouring Betty up I showed her to Kayla as I do & she loved her. I thought she would make a great bookmark for a teenager that loves to read more than anything else...

Used:
Stamp: Betty Simply Betty Stamp.
Coloured with copic's.
CS: Basic Black, Ribbon Real Red SU!
DP 7 Gypsies Victoria Collection.

Vicki

8 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow Vic. I love it!!! You've done an amazing job with this and I adore your colour combo. Stunning work girl. Hugs xo Jackie

Jen Shults said...

Wow! That is gorgeous and look at Betty... your coloring is FABULOUS!

Angela said...

Oh Vicki, this is gorgeous!! I love the color combo and you have colored Betty so stunning!! Any teenager would love this!!! So happy we inspired you!!1
Hugs:)
Angela

Cheryl said...

This is fabulous,love the colour combo and your brilliant colouring!!!
xx

Sassy Scrapper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sassy Scrapper said...

Yes YOUR book mark is awesome. I love the colours and the image is super cute and trendy. Great job sweetie!
Hugs Bonnie

Mikiki's blog :D said...

Omg mum I love my bookmark :) xoxo

Unknown said...

OK....I want one of those for ME!! And i will be waiting for it too turn up in the mail...i am serious...PLEASE!?!Better make it 2, Em will only pinch it off me otherwise! :)