Wednesday, November 5, 2008

12x12 scrapbooking

Here is a scrapbooking page I have been working on. It is not what I was hoping for or how I wanted it to look but close. I need to work on my inking & blending of ink, as this is something I have done very little of in my scrapping. I am going to make a card to match this page using the Faux Silk technique, I will post it when it is done but I don't know when that will be as I seem to be running out of time in the days.
I think I will try and fix the side of this page it is bugging me a lot & the photo not doing a lot for it either..



Used:
Paper: Berry Bliss, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Baroque Border
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Other: Stampin’ Glitter, On Board Blossoms & Basics, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon

No comments: