Thursday, May 28, 2009

6x6 Scrapbooking page 3

This photo is the same photo I used of my daughter in the 12x12 page a few post down, I think it shows how different you can make a page look with using the same photo. This page took me 10 minutes to complete & again simple but effective. The 3 6x6 pagers shown have all used the Patterns Pack 11 Designer Series Paper (Hostess level1) I hope by showing these pagers it shows just how great this pad is.

Used:  CS: Old Olive, Whisper White, Regal Rose & Basic Gray Patterns Pack11 DSP.  Stamps: Trendy Trees, Embrace Life.  Ink: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Basic Gray.  Accessories: Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon.

1 comment:

Jackie Thomas said...

Hi Vicki. These pages of your girls are just beautiful. I totally agree, sometimes less is more. Love your work. xo Jackie