Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas is coming

Ok this is my last post for a few days as I am flying out to Brisbane to spend the weekend with my sisters. I am packed the ipod is charge and the only thing I have left to do is work out what book I will take to read while I sit on the plane in peace & quite with NO children, & I don't have to worry about what the kids are doing, who they are annoying, stop them from fighting you know all the good things that come when travelling with kids.
Sorry back to my post this is a quick gift tag I made this image if from my friend Jackie's I am not sure where she got him from. It is getting to that time of year when time runs out fast and we get less done due to end of year commitments, so I have started early & over the next few weeks I will post some of my Christmas cards I have been working on..
Again SU! CS & Accessories Copic Markers..

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Have fun in Brisbane you lucky girl. Yes, this little image is gorgeous. I love your birthday card too.
Thanks for your comments on my blog. You had me in stitches.
Kylie xo

Jackie Thomas said...

Love it Vic, he looks really good. He is from The Greeting Farm. Have a fantastic weekend. xo Jackie