Friday, November 13, 2009

A Wedding

Hi I know it has been awhile between post I have been a bit busy. We have a wedding to go to tomorrow and this is the card I have made for them. I was in a SU! swap recently and Mel sent out a great transparent card (I think that is what it is called please feel free to correct me if I am wrong:). I love the idea and wanted to have a go this is what I came up with and I have made two others as well I will post them soon....
I hope you all have a good weekend:)

Vic

Used: Stamp set: Friends 24-7. CS: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum. Ink: White stazon.
Copic's

2 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

Love it Vic. The bride and groom turned out perfect. See you soon. I found Charlottes bag the other day. xo Jackie

Kylie said...

Wow Vic, this turned out really nice. I knew you'd do us proud. Love the acetate idea you clever girl. I hope you enjoyed the wedding. Let me know when we have our next catch up!!
Kylie xo