Sunday, March 7, 2010

Easter Egg Box



Easter is coming & I have made this little Easter Egg Box, not sure what I am going to do with it I am thinking of making a few more for the kids to give Easter Egg's away in a very cute gift..
This is a Greeting Farm stamp
SU! CS Whisper White, Pink Pirouette (for the box that was cut out on the circut), Ink Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette. Stamp Boho Backgrounds Occasional Greetings. Ribbon Pretty in Pink..
Colouring with copic's & still having probs with the skin:(

Vicki

3 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

So cute Vic. These will make a fantastic easter gift. So are you having fun with your new toy? Love it. xo Jackie

Kylie said...

Oh so sweet! I see you are playing with your new pink toy! I think your colouring is great. I love watching Suzanne Dean on you tube, she also has a blog. Brilliant with copic tutorials. Hope this helps.

Kylie ox

Unknown said...

I want one...this is just too cute! How would you ever find time to work???