Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SHADES OF GREY Challenge #73

SHADES OF GREY
Challenge #73

Hi this card is for a challenge from the Secret Crafter blog. The rules are you can only use shades of grey, so black through to grey other than the face and skin area's. I am very much over doing skin colour it just seem to be something I cant get other than that I am very happy with this card..
Black & White would have to be one of my favourite colour combo so when I came across this one I could resist..

Stamp is from The Greeting Farm Edward is his name..
SU! products are CS: Basic Black, Going Grey, Whisper White. Stamp is Warm Words. Ribbon Basic Black. Ink Basic Grey
Other Tim Holtz Grungeboard, Little Yellow Bicycle. Colouring Copic's.

Vicki

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh Vic, this looks amazing! Love it and your colouring is great. Good luck with the challenge.

Love Kylie ox

Jackie Thomas said...

Wonderful card Vic. Your colouring is perfect and I adore the little latches (if that's what they are called) Might have to go and check this challenge out. It's right up my alley too. lol. Take care xo Jackie

Unknown said...

Love it!!!!

Angela said...

Love this Vicki!! This card is so Stunning and elegant!! Love the DP and all the accents you added!! Good luck on the challenge!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Christy said...

I love all the elements you included...they really make this card!