Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bookmarks

Hi I am back today with some more bookmarks I have made.. I have become a bit addicted to making these little bookmarks.. Today I have two to show I am working on two more, that will be tonight while watching Packed to the Rafters:)
I have made these using silver bookmarks I brought from ebay awhile ago, when I had a plan to make them for my Twilight books, my sister Michelle is also waiting on hers to be made, (sorry Shell side tracked)...The beads are a mix of mine & a friend Julie we have been having fun trying to look like we have some idea of what we are doing.. I love the Tinkerbell charms I think they are great for little girls and getting them to read..
I hope you are all having a good day...



Vicki

3 comments:

Sammi said...

ooh... LOVE the bookmarks Vicki!
Sammi
xxx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous bookmarks.....its amazing the things that can be made!!! Looking forward to seeing your scrapbook pages!!
xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Beautiful bookmarks I especially love Tink! I'm a big fan.
Hugs Bonnie